RITES offers consultancy services for comprehensive and optimal solutions in marine engineering, related fields including strategic tie-ups for ship building and export of marine vessels and other equipment in association with leading shipyards.
- Gas Turbine Test Station facilities
- Risk assessment and Development of oil spill response contingency plan for ports and oil industry.
- Condition survey and maintenance plan of marine assets.
- Selective upgradation and modernization of shipbuilding and ship repair yards.
- Maritime training covering compliance of MARPOL and IMO stipulations.
- Identification and selection of proven design for export of marine vessels and equipment.
- Engine/propulsion solutions with respect to supply of new engines and reconditioning.
Mr. Anil Vij, Group General Manager(RW & IE)
Tel :- +91-124-2571660, 2571627
Email Id :-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultancy for setting up of M-15 GT Test Station Facilities at Vizag for Indian Navy.
Client: Indian Navy
Location: Vizag, India
- Detailed Project Report and selection of equipment for a new machine shop in Dockyard, Mumbai
- Life assessment of marine gas turbines
- Maintenance Plan and condition survey of marine assets in Dockyard, Mumbai.
- Oil Spill Response plan for IOC Haldia
- Training in shipbuilding technology for Vietnam Shipbuilding Corporation
- Risk Assessment and development of contingency plan for Oil Spill Response for Mormugao Port Trust.